凉河

乘兴而来,尽兴而归。
以后更新在AO3 https://archiveofourown.org/users/coolriver/
墙外博http://bslaw.blog.fc2blog.us/

© 凉河
Powered by LOFTER

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep by Mary Frye. Tchaikovosky - Variations on a Rocco Theme Op.33 (excerpt). - Miriam Margolyes

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep

请不要站在我的墓前哭泣

by Mary Elizabeth Frye (1905-2004) 


Do not stand at my grave and weep,

请不要站在我坟前哭泣

I am not there, I do not sleep.

我不在这里,我也没有睡着

I am in a thousand winds that blow,

我是扬起了千千遍的风

I am the softly falling snow.

我是飘落的细细碎碎的雪

I am the gentle showers of rain,

我是柔和细腻的小雨

I am the fields of ripening grain.

我是铺满成熟谷物的田野

I am in the morning hush,

我是恬静温柔的早晨

I am in the graceful rush.

我是优雅的飞旋

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,

像艳丽的鸟儿在空中打转

I am the starshine of the night.

我是夜里闪耀的星光

I am in the flowers that bloom,

我在绽放的花丛中

I am in a quiet room.

我在房间里的宁静中

I am in the birds that sing,

我在歌声环绕的小鸟中

I am in each lovely thing.

我在所有美好的存在中

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

请不要站在我坟前哭泣

I am not there.

我并不在那里

I do not die.

我也没有死去


评论
热度(9)